Swim Lessons - Toddler
The “Toddler” level swim class is the very first swim lesson one can take at Highland Swim Club! There are two prerequisites to be in this lesson; the child must be able to walk steadily and also be wearing the proper swim diaper gear while they are in the water. Never during this lesson will the child be left alone in the water, they will always be working one-on-one with the instructor and when they are not they’re expected to sit patiently on the wall with their fellow classmates.
- Jump into the water holding their instructor’s hands
- Blow bubbles in the water
- Dunk full body under water
- Kick freestyle kick on the kickboard (with instructor holding kickboard)
- Do freestyle arms holding their instructor’s hand
- Float with instructor holding their back